Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Meet Your Authors!

Lindsay Marin (@h2watt): Water + Electricity = Explosion. Explosion at Midnight. In Love With H.E.R (Highest Energy Receptors. Just Want to Paint Pictures In Your Mind. Leave You Intoxicated with a Mild High. Not Defined By A Field, You Only Got One Take at This World, Why Not Be Everything? My Goal is Give a Voice to Everybody, The Universal Brain Located in the Center of this Universe Needs Everybody. Solutions will Arise After.  I Am Your Reflection. No Need To Understand Me, Just Interpret & Apply What I Say to Your Life. Just Discover That This World Is Beautiful. Well, Let Me Stop Talking & Watch My Ideas Precipitate to the World, Bc the Cloud is Full. We’re Here to Put the World on a Different Tilt, Get Moved by Us…

Ahmed Bailey (@_AhmedBailey): Life is amazing. The beauty. The struggle. The opportunities. Life is definitely what you make it. It’s not written out for you, you can be anything you want to be. You can do anything you want to do. That's the greatest aspect of life. Anything you can dream of, you can become. I’m here to show you that life is what you make it. You only get one life to live so why not spend it on all the things you dream about. Why not take risks? Why not try new things? Why not be adventurous? Why not give it all you got? Why not strive for greatness? You can do it! I believe in you! I’m featured on this blog with great friends of mine and we’re here to provide motivation and inspiration for you! We’re here to be an outlet, a guide, a place where you can vent when no one else will listen. Believe in us because we definitely believe in you! If we’ve sparked an interest in you, invite your friends to come along! Everyone’s welcome!


Nissim Hayes (@oldirtyjesus): Life is crazy. As a 17 year old senior in high school that lives in New Jersey, I realize that there is so much to experience, so much to learn, so many new things to try, and so many people to meet. Understanding the possibilities in this crazy world and realizing the potential in yourself is something I believe is very important. But don’t let what you just read fool you into thinking that I believe I'm better then you. I make bad judgments, do dumb shit, and behave generally like a teenager growing up in America. I’m here writing on a blog page  joined by friends who have similar mindsets to me. Whether this little bio has disappointed you or not, I hope you come back to read whatever we come up with. Invite ya friends. Follow me on twitter, my shit is live.


Prince Carter (@6andsome): Prince aka BandSome. To me, the most valuable resources in life is knowledge and creativity, as they work simultaneously to create an extraordinary future for humanity. As far as my aspirations go, I plan to major in computer science and in the future, create a virtual world where people can log on and communicate with each other. I’ve always had fascination with computers which sparked my interest in making beats. I started making beats at the age of 14, and continue to do so on my leisure. You can find some of my beats here: soundcloud.com/bandsome. If you want to get to know me or anything of that nature slide in my dms!


Nick Edis (@NickEdis3): Everything that happens in your life results from the decisions you make. Think about that. With some exceptions, you are almost in complete control of what happens in your life. You are free to make the decisions you want to, to talk about what you want to be heard, to associate with the people you want to associate with, and to value whatever you feel matters to you the most. I believe that life is a gift simply because we are born to make the most out of what we are offered; life gives us the chance to discover and develop our own abilities and passions. One of my passions that I have developed throughout my life is my passion for singing and acting. Ever since 4th grade, I have had an undeniable love for performing on stage. With the help of the supportive environment and music/theater programs around me, I have been able to cultivate my skills over the years and greatly improve my love for the arts and music as a whole. I truly believe that I would not be who I am today if I did not discover my love for acting and singing. No matter what your dreams or passions may be, I think everyone has the ability to pursue what they love in life. My friends and I are here to express how we feel about anything and everything… and to see if you relate to how we feel too.

No comments:

Post a Comment